With organizations, you can work together with your colleagues and easily share the topics for collaboration. In this article, we’ll show you how to manage members of your Organization.
To add members to your Organization:
Login to Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
Click the drop-down menu in the upper left corner and choose the correct Organization, then go to the Team tab.
- You will be redirected to the Organization members tab where you can add and delete members of your Organization.
- To add a member, type the e-mail address under the appropriate role and click the +. The user profile will appear under the tab.
If you’re adding a member who’s not registered to Inline Manual yet, you will see such message to send the invitation.
To remove a user from the list, click the trash button next to the username.
If you need to move an existing user from one role to another, click the trash button first to remove the user from the current role. Then enter the user’s e-mail under the new role.
In Inline Manual you can set up different permissions for different Organization’s members.
- Owners - have full access to Inline Manual portal and the Authoring Tool.
- Writers - have write access to topics in the Authoring Tool and has read-only access to the following tabs in the portal: Topics, Analytics, People Tracking, and Automation. Writers are able to create topics for the sites that they own.
- Readers - have both read access in the Authoring Tool (saving disabled) and to the following tabs on the portal: Topics, Analytics, People Tracking, and Automation.