When you launch the Authoring tool, it checks to make sure you are logged in. If you're not logged in, you will get a message that you are "Not Authenticated".
- Login at https://inlinemanual.com/users/login.
- Return to where you were working with the Authoring tool and Refresh.
Troubleshoot problems with 3rd party cookies.
In order to make the authoring tool work, you need to enable cookies from 3rd party by going to the browser settings (or typing chrome://settings/ into the address bar). 3rd party cookies are blocked in Ubuntu 13.10 Chromium and in some other instances too.
- In Chrome, go to Settings.
- Scroll down and expand Advanced settings.
- Go to Content settings.
- Go to Cookies settings
- Uncheck Block third-party cookies and site data or define your own exceptions for inlinemanual.com.