The Widget provides a menu of content such as a list of walkthroughs or articles. Use the widget to offer in-context help to users, so they don’t have to leave your application to see advice.
With widget you can:
- list walkthroughs to launch tours,
- list articles to create a knowledge base,
- add redirects to get users to open another page,
- provide links relevant to a specific context.
Each new topics you create will appear in the widget by default, in the order you create them. You can organize this list in a few ways:
- reorder the topics in the widget,
- make content appear dynamically based on the context,
- hide topics from the widget.
Customize the display: by default, the widget appears in the lower right-hand corner, with the title ‘Inline Manual’. You can customize the title, placement, design, and all of the content listed in the Widget.