There may be instances that you want to archive a topic you created. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
To archive a topic:
- Go to Topics and click the topic ID of the topic you want to archive.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and click Archive button.
- If the topic is in use (eg. you have an autolauncher set up with this topic), you won't be able to archive the topic.
To retrieve and unarchive the topic:
- While within Content, filter by Archived status.
Choose a topic you want to unarchive.
Go to the Settings tab.
- Scroll down and click Unarchive button.