In Inline Manual, when you can create a Topic, you can assign it to multiple Sites. When you assign a Topic to a Site, it becomes available in the Widget. Assigning Topics to a Site is easy. In just a few simple clicks, you can add already created Topics to the desired Site. In this article, we’ll show you how to do it.
Assigning Topics to a Site
To add a Topic to a Site:
- Go to Sites and choose a Site you want to add Topics for.
- In the (A) Topics tab, click the (B) Assign content button. You will see all Topics you can assign to the Site. If you’re wondering why you’re seeing the content of others, take a look at Private vs. Public Topics.
- Drag and drop chosen Topic to the list within the Topics tab.
- Save and Publish changes. The Topic will appear under the Topics tab. Take note that the Topic is still invisible on the widget at this point.
- To make a Topic visible in the Widget, see Add content to the widget.
To remove the topic from a site
- While within the Topics tab, find a relevant Topic on the list.
- Click the X button to remove the Topic from the Site.
- If the Topic is in use (eg. in Autolaunchers), you won't be able to remove it. Delete the Autolauncher first, then proceed with removing the Topic from the Site.