The Site Details menu will let you add information about your Site.
Accessing the Site details
Login to Inline Manual portal with your e-mail and password.
Go to Sites and choose the desired Site.
Go to the Settings tab and choose Site details in the left side menu.
Site details page - Fields description
- Application name (requiered) - Give your Site a name to easily identify it in your list of Sites.
- Domain (requiered) - If your Site is running on a specific path or port, include this information as part of the Site URL (e.g. http://my.domain.com:3000/path/). Ensure the path doesn't have filenames such as index.html, index.php or home.aspx.
- Color - Use the provided colors to distinguish your Sites from your list of Sites internally.
- Owner - Information about who the Site belongs to. This can not be changed.
- Description - You can add a description to easily identify that Site from others you may have.